Monday 2 March 2009

Summary

I'm back from my 4-day-long weekend from Budapest, and now try to be as up-to-date as I can.

Like all the good things, the London fashion week ended a few days ago. I ran a little bit out of time, but there are still some shows, which I will write about later.

In summary, London is alright. After the emptyness, and movelessness of New York, London was all about ideas, power and playfulness. The energy of all the young talents charged the runways of the fashion week.

Now the whole circus has moved to Milan already. I'm not really into Italian glamour, but I keep my eyes on the runways. Actually, I didn't expect much interesting moments from Milan, but surprisingly the Missoni collection was a highlight of the season (review coming later).

Until I'm ready with the new posts, let me introduce you this incredible photo from Calvin Klein's SS'09 AD campaign, photographed by David Sims, with the strongest and most promising fresh-face of the Russian model army, Anna Selezneva.

source: models.com

Regards, Miska

No comments: