Thursday 12 March 2009

Manish Arora Fall 2009

I'm back home in Budapest now, for a long weekend to spend with my family and friends. When I woke up today, my whole room was filled with spring's shine. Then whilst looking for recent fashion news I found the Indian designer, Manish Arora's Fall'09 collection, presented a few days ago in Paris.


I see that the attention of the world turned to India at the moment. After the global success of Slumdog Millionaire and others, all the creativity, which comes from there is getting influential and fashionable right now. Just look at Nicolas Ghesquiére's re-defined sari pants and skirts from the latest show of Balenciaga.


Manish Arora's collection is full of life and spirit but at the same time it's really modern and sophisticated. He's inspired by nature and the colourful fauna. His designs made me feel, they just landed from Noah's ark. Extra points for the incredible make up!

photos: coutorture.com

By the way, today is the last one left of Paris Fashion Week, I don't expect much suprises for today, but you can never know! My head is full of resumés and reviews of the last month! Details are coming later! Stay tuned!
Now I go out with my mother to see some culture at the town! Have a nice day everyone!
Regards, Miska

No comments: