Thursday 9 April 2009

Robert Geller S/S '09


My Dear Readers!
First of all, I have to apologize for the lack of updates recently. I had a short spring break with my friends. But now I'm back on the board, and have a lot of exciting ideas in my mind!
After this short intermezzo, Miska continues his long journey on the virtual highway of fashion! I know, I've posted more menswear in the past few weeks, I'm collecting interesting news for the ladies, and working on some posts as well. Stay tuned!



For now, here are some photos from the spring/summer '09 lookbook of Robert Geller. Former trainee at Marc Jacobs and co-designer of Cloak' menswear, launched his own line for the fall season of 2007. This year, Robert Geller was the winner of the second annual “Best New Menswear Designers in America” project by GQ.

His collection for the spring/summer '09 season has a strong romantic-edge, spiced with some nostalgic-touch and fine craftsmanship of course. The silhouettes are very traditional, elegant and masculine with some dreamy detailing and sophisticated styling.



Regards, Miska

No comments: