Wednesday 29 April 2009

Patrick Kafka in the Room

There're so many things, happening to me these days. I'm pretty overwhelmed with work and there are a lot of new projects as well. I have no occasion for complaint at all!

At the moment, I'm collecting new themes to write about. Interesting, innovative designers to introduce here, special editorials, magazines, ideas...

It's a really exciting process, but it takes lots of time.

Until I get back with tones of news, here are some photos from an amazingly introverted, melancholia-touched black&white editorial from the recent issue of the Room magazine (can't wait to get my own copy). Photographed by Sam Scott Schiavo, fashion editor: Emil Rebek, featuring model: Patrick Kafka.

photos: Major Model Management NYC

Regards, Miska

No comments: