Sunday 24 May 2009

Robert Geller AW '09 Lookbook


The days follow each other incredibly fast, sometimes I would just grab one's peaks, and won't let it go, but there's always another whirl, which carries me away. Gladly some of these return from time to time.


Like Robert Geller, I'm amazed by his designs since the first time I saw them, and my wonder has not diminshed! Impressive cuts, with sophisticated and moderate details. Perfect proportions.

The collection for the the upcoming fall does not follow the seasonal trends, it represents timeless must haves for modern, intellectual men. This time, inspired by the battered chic of Vienna.

"The Fall/Winter collection began with an interest in the imperial city of Vienna at the turn of the century. The city was a cultural melting pot which produced many of the intellectual and artistic impulses that shaped the 20th century. Mostly it is the themes of strength, romance, elegance and curiosity which are all very telling of the atmosphere in Vienna at this time. This relates to Robert’s quest to describe who his ideal man is, how he dresses and what is modern."



I hope that our ways will cross each other soon again. Until then, I keep following your footprints.

Regards, Miska

1 comment:

KONSHONCHLOE said...

wowo soo good gafas amigoo!!