Monday 1 June 2009

Gareth Pugh in Singapore



There are a few designers, whose work I admire unconditionally. Gareth Pugh is one of them. Not only his creations, but the whole ideology behind his vision is something extremely thrilling for me.
It seems to be a new trend in the blogsphere, that designers choose a few lucky ones to invite them for a tour in their world. I'm a small fish in the ocean yet, but if I had a wish from the golden one, I would ask for a ride in the "Gareth Pugh Universe". I think, I don't need to mention my reasons. His collections speak for themselves.
Everything have its day. Until mine comes, I keep paying tribute to admire Mr Pugh's work.
And miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.



Photos from the Gareth Pugh show during the Audi Fashion Festival in Singapore where he showed both his womenswear and menswear A/W09 collections. 1st and 2nd photo from DazedDigital, by Matthew Stone. 3rd and 4th photo from MykroMag's blog by Ridhwan Sesapar.




Regards, Miska

3 comments:

aNdRv1d said...

Gareth Pugh is nagyon jó, nekem Rick Owens a jelenlegi kedvencem ha tervezőről van szó. :)

jeno balazs said...

singapore, de minek?

Miska Walks Miles said...

Szingapúr, mert itt volt első ízben látható Gareth Pugh jövő téli női kollekciója élőben, ráadásul együtt a férfi-szekcióval, ígyhát miért is ne?

+ Melt the frozens, Rick Owens! Yay! (:

Regards, Miska